275 Gallon Tote for Rain Water
A rain water tote collects and stores rainwater from roofs (or wells!) for later use to water plants and gardens. These totes can be hooked up to a downspout by removing top lid, but does not come with a filter. This can be added easily with screen material if needed. These totes could also be used as water storage in a field or as overflow storage for water from rain barrels (the possibilities are endless)! These totes can be used for various types of water storage and collection.
Made from recycled food-grade, high density polyethylene plastic tote that have been thoroughly cleaned and assembled in the USA.
- 275-gallon capacity, shapes may vary.
- Dimensions: roughly 4 ft cubed. Actual: 47 3/8" x 39 1/4" x 46"
- Comes with cage
- Weight without water: ~75 Lbs
- Color: White
- Includes a front hose shutoff valve to connect a hose
- Should be stored off the ground to allow for water pressure
- Designed to remain outside year around.
- 5-year warranty on materials and workmanship.
With proper installation, maintenance and use, rain barrels and tumbling composters should function properly. The Washtenaw County Conservation District assumes no liability for the installation, maintenance, property damage or injury that may be associated with the use of rain barrels or tumbling composters.